(This page contains affiliate links from which I receive a small commision at no extra cost to you).
Your virtual classroom will be very different from a regular classroom. There may not be any students in your virtual classroom, but that doesn’t mean it can’t still be fun and cute!
Decorate your virtual classroom to be a positive background for your students, but also a pleasant space for you to work in. Think about what you’ll need to teach your lessons online and make sure you have those items first. Make sure your virtual classroom contains the essential furniture and office gear necessary too (Not sure what you need? Click here to see my Office Gear page for ideas).
Once you have the basics, it’s time to personalize your virtual classroom. Make it a space you feel comfortable and happy in. Be creative and have fun! (This page contains affiliate links from which I receive a small commision at no extra cost to you).
Virtual Classroom Must- Haves:
- Chart Board
- Flip Chart Markers
- Dry erase markers
- Bulletin board
- Bulletin border
- Storage Bins
- Book Display
- Magnetic Easel and Dry Erase Board
- Choice Wheel
Everything You Need to Create Your Own Virtual Classroom:
More Must Haves For Online Teaching:
- Virtual Teaching Gear
- Office Gear for Teaching Online
- Virtual Classroom
- Helpful Websites, Videos, and Apps for Online Teaching
Other posts from Exceptional Thinkers that you may like:
- How to Differentiate Instruction
- Differentiate Instruction Like a Pro
- How Many Skills Can You Teach in 5 Minutes a Day?
- Understanding Sensory Issues in Kids
- How to Make a Lemon Volcano
- Master Small Group Instruction (with Free Differentiation Tools)
Keep teaching. Keep learning.
~Christy from Exceptional Thinkers
Here are a few related items you may be interested in:
(These are affiliate links from which I receive a small commision, at no additional cost to you)