(This page contains affiliate links from which I receive a small commision at no extra cost to you).
For professional looking videos, you’ll need good lighting and high quality sound. Here are the items you’ll want to have on hand for teaching online. (This page contains affiliate links from which I receive a small commision at no extra cost to you).
Tip: I find that true daylight light bulbs provide great lighting with that yellowish tint that normal light bulbs produce.
Everything You Need to Teach Online Like a Pro:
Virtual Gear for Online Teaching:
- Ring Light
- Phone and Camera Tripod
- Ipad Holder
- USB Plug and Extension Cord
- True Daylight Light Bulbs
- Mini Ring Light
Basic Tech Gear:
You really don’t need fancy tech gear to teach online. You can use your laptop, tablet, or even your phone to record your videos. Whatever device you have would probably suffice, but there is always room for an upgrade.
More Must- Have Items for Online Teaching
- Virtual Teaching Gear
- Office Gear for Teaching Online
- Virtual Classroom
- Helpful Websites, Videos, and Apps for Online Teaching
Other posts from Exceptional Thinkers that you may like:
- How to Differentiate Instruction
- Differentiate Instruction Like a Pro
- How Many Skills Can You Teach in 5 Minutes a Day?
- Understanding Sensory Issues in Kids
- How to Make a Lemon Volcano
- Master Small Group Instruction (with Free Differentiation Tools)
Keep teaching. Keep learning.
~Christy from Exceptional Thinkers
Here are a few related items you may be interested in:
(These are affiliate links from which I receive a small commision, at no additional cost to you)